CADA Successfully Completes Life Skills Program with Berkeley Students
This 8-session program was conducted by CADA at Berkeley Institute with a group of 20 beautiful students.
This program was completed on December 15th 2011, it consisted of 8 Life Skills sessions including such topics as:
- How to deal with your feelings
- How to resist pressure to use alcohol or drugs
- Setting goals for your life
- Making decisions that support your goals
- Successful ways to communicate with others
CADA hopes to return to Berkeley Institute in September 2012 to work with more students to conduct this important program
Enjoyed this post? Share it with others.